Test your spa water regularly to make sure your spa water is balanced. If your spa water does not fall within the recommended ranges and remains unbalanced, problems such as cloudy water, scaling, equipment corrosion, and skin irritation can occur. Spa Selections® Test Strips allow you to test and maintain the correct levels of Total Bromine, Free Chlorine, Alkalinity, pH and Calcium Hardness in your spa or hot tub. Test the spa water twice a week after the initial startup, then go to testing twice a week after the results are in the recommended ranges. Test your spa water before each use to ensure appropriate bromine or chlorine levels are maintained. TO USE: Remove a Spa Selections® Test Strip from the bottle. Immerse strip for 2 SECONDS to a depth of 6 inches and remove. Remove from spa water with pads face up. Shake once to remove excess water. Read immediately: FCL/Br, ALK, pH, TH. Compare the colors on the pads of the test strip to the color chart on the bottle and record your levels.
- Contains 50 Spa Selections® Test Strips
- Test and maintain the correct levels of Total Bromine, Free Chlorine, Alkalinity, spa pH and Calcium Hardness
- Keep your spa water balanced for clear water and proper equipment functionality, to help prevent scaling
- Apply spa test strips directly to spa or hot tub water; test water three to five times a week after initial startup, then move to twice a week once results remain at the ideal level
- If Bromine levels are unbalanced, try the Spa Selections® Brom-Start